- when activated
- What to do when any observed switch was activated.
- when deactivated
- What to do when any observed switch was deactivated.
Both properties have different effects on the referenced switches depending on the configured action:
- do nothing
- activate the switch (if currently active it is set deactive first, if it has a NONE duration it is set deactive afterwards)
- deactivate the switch (if it has not an INFINITE duration)
- set the switch active
- set the switch deactive
See switch for further properties.
- The switch to activate and deactivate.
- All switches to observe for activation and deactivation.
As an example let a synchronizer reference the following switches:
Each time SwitchA, SwitchB or SwitchC is activated or deactivated, SwitchX will be synchronized according to the properties when activated and when deactivated respectively.
See switch for referrers.
See switch for messages.
Action noise can easily be added to a disposition with the help of a synchronizer:
duration = 500 milliseconds
Add a synchronizer with the following settings
when activated = ACTIVATE
when deactivated = ACTIVATE